Click on the human fairy above to bid on her on ebay 😀
I don’t spend a lot of time wondering if the people around me are fairies. However, I have thought about it.
It’s not that I believe that there are people who turn into little winged beings when no one is around. I think it’s more subtle than that.
There are people out there that can sense things that others can’t. They live in a world of magic. I know some people who are open to any possibility. These are the fairy people.
They are curious, playful, innocent free spirits. I do believe that most fairies are helpful little beings, so people with fairy type energy enjoy helping others.
You know them when you see them. They are always the ones dancing when everyone else is sitting down listening to the music. They don’t notice that you’re staring.
A misconception about fairies is that they are all girls or women. That’s simply not true. We’ve never caught a fairy on camera, so we leave it to the artists to tell us what they look like. In general, artists like drawing and painting women (trust me, I know, I ONLY paint women).
So how do you know if you’re a fairy?
- You love to play
- You love music
- You enjoy guiding and helping others
- You have a great imagination
- You ask a lot of questions about everything and always want to learn more
- You have vivid dreams that you remember almost every night
- You get “lost” in things that you think are beautiful
- You’ve been told that you’re not “realistic”
- You’re a little (or a lot) disorganized
- You like things that shine and shimmer
- You believe in things you cannot see
- You enjoy asking the unanswerable questions
- You’ve always been intrigued by fairies
- You’ve seen things (flashes, shadows, lights etc) that no one else has seen
- You have great intuition